As an employee of the company, you will collaborate with each department
to promote and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Manage Daily Transactions
- Regulate Receivable & Payable
- Manage Expenses & Petty Cash
- Assistance in Store & Inventory
- Reconciliation of Cash & Banks
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Experience in Accounts & Payroll
- Excellence in Excel & ERP
- Gulf Experience in Projects
- Transferable Visa
Nice to have
- Experience in Fire Alarm Companies
- Knowledge in Qatar Company Regulations & Labour Law
- Experience in Budget & Forecast
- Additional languages (Hindi, Tamil)
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create system that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive incentive package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Yearly outing to Desert or Beach.
Eat & Drink